[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Suggestions to add to translator table.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Sep 4 17:30:22 BST 2006

Nicholas Thomas wrote:
> On 04/09/06 04:59, Matt Sicker wrote :-
>> [...]
>> aspect ratio => aspect-ratio
>> [...]
>>
> I'm not sure I get the reasoning behind this one...

Actually, neither do I.  Nor do I get "user name", "mark-up", "e-mailed",
"full-screen", and definitely not "keyword".  The colour key and space ones
I'm not sure about, as there is a libcolorspace referred to.  It's also a
technical term in video generically rather than Linux, so it might be better
to seek expert opinion on those.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the