[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Translation Tools

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Nov 1 23:37:59 GMT 2006

Dean Sas wrote:
> Matt Sicker wrote:
>>> So, how are we supposed to use said po-translators with Rosetta?
> The download and upload links in the left hand sidebar of each source
> package. It can sometimes take a while for the download to be generated
> and for the uploaded changes to show up on the web page though.

Sorry, just re-opening an old thread - is this perhaps something we can
lobby the Launchpad / Rosetta developers for: a better po import/export
system?  I for one would rather there was a source control based checkin/out
system with a web interface rather than the web-only interface that
launchpad offers us.

_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the
=(_ _)= http://neuro.me.uk/   |       cheese platter.
   U  - Thhbt! GPG 0xFA5F1100 | -- Tim Westwood, Zane Lowe, R1, Dec 2005