[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] xfce-mcs-plugins and other GTK+ packages

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Mon Dec 11 12:24:37 GMT 2006

For some reason, certain GTK+ packages such as xfce-mcs-plugins have strings
like "Button Label|Display". This is an error which will be displayed
verbatim in the application(s) concerned. The solution is to remove the
prefix "Button Label|" from your translated version.

I have filed this as a bug:

https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/xfce-mcs-plugins/+bug/75351

--
"The less I have to do with customers, the better. I've always felt that the
biggest contribution the commercial vendors do is exactly the fact that they