[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Greasemonkey script for launchpad.net

Malcolm malcolm.parsons at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 14:31:01 BST 2006

On 8/31/06, Ed Hargin <ed at bluehome.net> wrote:

> Excuse my ignorance, but I know that it's possible to use some
> greasemonkey scripts in Opera (my browser of choice); is this script
> compatible, and if so, how would one use it?

It appears that it isn't compatible with Opera.
It runs, but generates javascript errors.

The settings you need to change to use userscripts in Opera are:

opera:config#UserPrefs|UserJavaScript
opera:config#UserPrefs|UserJavaScriptFile
opera:config#UserPrefs|UserJavaScriptonHTTPS

UserJavaScriptFile is the directory you want to store your scripts in.
Userscripts are installed manually.

--
Malcolm Parsons