[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Hello to en_GB team

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Aug 31 12:41:19 BST 2006

Ben Goodger wrote:
> On 31/08/06, *DAMON NICE* <damon_the_nice at yahoo.com
> <mailto:damon_the_nice at yahoo.com>> wrote:
>
>     I was born in Slough in county Bucks. If that means anything to ya?
>

> I moved to St Austell from Rushden when I was four. So, nope.
>
> [rest of post snippage]

A quick list etiquette request: please trim your posts if all you're going
to do is reply with one line of text.  18 kilobytes of email for 62 bytes of
text is not optimal :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      |  Tim: Your cheese game is strong.
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | Zane: My cheese game. It's all about the