[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Hello to en_GB team

Matthew Vermeulen mattvermeulen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 12:14:07 BST 2006

I would probably say go for the Union Flag. As mentioned previously, it is
more recognisable. Also, as a 16x16 logo (the launchpad icon size), the
Union Flag is easier to distinguish, and some countries of the Commonwealth
(eg Australia and New Zealand) include the Union Flag as a part of their
flag design anyway.