[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] cookies

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Tue Aug 29 21:37:15 BST 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 04:50, Malcolm <malcolm.parsons at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/29/06, Ubuntu Wiki <noreply at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> > The following page has been changed by SridharDhanapalan:
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/EnglishTranslation/WordSubstitution
> >
> > +  || cookie || biscuit ||  ||  ||
>
> Does this apply when talking about cookies in a Web browser?
>
> Or syncookies in the kernel?

Good point. I've ticked the 'Ask' column for this word.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"It's a sad day and a good day. For years I've held onto my IE install out of
love. I worked on IE 1.0 thru 5.0, and was one of the people that designed
much of its UI. But my love for the past has faded. Last week I switched to
Firefox: and I've been happy." - Scott Berkun, program manager at Microsoft
Corporation 1994-2003, 2005-09-12