[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Wastebasket/Deleted Items

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sat Aug 26 01:04:31 BST 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 02:18, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com>
wrote:
> On Friday 25 August 2006 01:08, "Ben Goodger" <goodgerster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 24/08/06, Sridhar Dhanapalan <sridhar at dhanapalan.com> wrote:
> > > I do believe that we should move to Deleted Items once it is open,
> > > though. What do people here think?
> >
> > We've established that the change is to happen
>
> No, we have not officially established everything yet.

Oops, I was meant to say "anything" instead of "everything".

> As a means of doing
> that, I would like to learn the preferences of en_GB group members through
> a ballot. You can vote here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/people/ubuntu-l10n-en-gb/+poll/trash-naming/+vote-sim
>ple
>
> I made a mistake in the naming of the options, so just ignore the hyphens
> in the names. Since the ballot box has opened, I cannot change the options.
> Voting closes on 2006-09-02 at 12am.

If you have not already, *please* read through the archives of this list
before voting. There is no point in voting without knowing the context in
which the vote was called. The August archives are at

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-l10n-eng/2006-August/thread.html

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"Sure, but it's kinda funny, we are using a Mac to design our next Cray"
	- Cray, in response to Apple's request to buy a Cray
		supercomputer to design the next Macintosh, 1986