[Ubuntu-l10n-eng] Joining the Ubuntu English (United Kingdom) Translators team

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Sun Aug 20 16:48:33 BST 2006

On Sunday 20 August 2006 20:29, William Anderson <neuro at well.com> wrote:
> I know the project team for Jokosher; what was the issue, since all the
> 'need review' items have no longer been tagged as such?

I fixed them. I probably should have left them so that people on this list
could have seen the mistakes that Malcolm was referring to.

Basically, there were some very fundamental errors in the grammar of a few
phrases.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan
  {GnuPG/OpenPGP: http://www.dhanapalan.com/yama.asc

"If you agree that Windows is a huge asset, then it follows quickly that we
are not investing sufficiently in finding ways to tie IE [Internet Explorer]
and Windows together" - Microsoft Senior Vice President Jim Allchin