Re: مشروع دفع عجله الترجمه العربيه

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Wed Aug 27 00:20:28 BST 2008

Nad,
I got what you mean :-)
I'm not sure where are you from and how would others interpret that
sentence but in Arabia we do have certain cultural that we share
regardless of religious affairs.

On the other side you were talking about striping religious and local
cultural terms from translations and what you included in your example
wasn't a translate but a blog post and has nothing to do with
translation.

Anyway, I do agree with you that technical translations should be away
from local cultural and religious terms which is the norm.

Finally, I would like to welcome you in our mailing list and we would
love it if you could introduce yourself, I'm sure we can work together
in many areas, we have couple of westerns who speaks Arabic and they
are giving some serious feedback.

Thank you

--
Your Freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while
you can.

http://Ubuntu.com/ Linux for Human Beings
http://Nashmi.org/ Ubuntu Jordan LoCo
Mobile: 962 77 7795404
Skype: jadmadi
1024D/1BC049D2
CBBB C94C 7F28 8F65 1696 CF01 82DD 2C87 1BC0 49D2