Wiki system..under maintenance !!?

mohamed at mohamed at
Tue Aug 19 03:01:30 BST 2008

Salam Alaykum

I was writing - in Arabic, but there was a system problem I think in
displaying - about what Dr. Khaled asked for of a translation
introduction for new translators:

and I said that I did something I wish to be useful in this direction

The whole wiki system was like under maintenance or so! I saw almost
everything there is deleted!

I hope Jad keeps a weekly backup of the content, in order not to lose
the work in any case.

Also, if this maintenance is scheduled .. please Jad let us know a day
or two at least, just to know, and then not panic :(

Best wishes! :)