Wiki system..under maintenance !!?

mohamed at farag.org mohamed at farag.org
Tue Aug 19 03:01:30 BST 2008

Salam Alaykum

I was writing - in Arabic, but there was a system problem I think in
displaying - about what Dr. Khaled asked for of a translation
introduction for new translators:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ubuntu-l10n-ara@lists.ubuntu.com/msg00034.html

and I said that I did something I wish to be useful in this direction
inshallah:

http://wiki.ubuntu-arabic.org/index.php?title=%D8%AF%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%84_%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%88_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A_%D9%84%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%85

The whole wiki system was like under maintenance or so! I saw almost
everything there is deleted!

I hope Jad keeps a weekly backup of the content, in order not to lose
the work in any case.

Also, if this maintenance is scheduled .. please Jad let us know a day
or two at least, just to know, and then not panic :(

Best wishes! :)

Mohamed