[ubuntu-ko] Ubuntu Desktop 기본 한국어 폰트 변경 관련 이슈

Gunnar Hjalmarsson gunnarhj at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 30 10:47:17 UTC 2017

Thanks for your reply, Han Young Bin. A Korean user answered at the bug
report, and let me know that the Korean community is hesitating, and
would need more time to make a decision.

So we won't change the default Korean font at this time. The ball is in
your court now; we will await a request from the Korean community before
changing anything.

Regards,

/ Gunnar