[ubuntu-ko] 혹시 이 메일 받으신분 또 계신지요? Very unhappy with a Korean font in Karmic

권혁주 khj586 at naver.com
Sun Oct 18 00:21:59 BST 2009

 받으신 분이 안계시다면 다른분꼐서 답장 부탁드립니다

-----Original Message-----
From: "Johannes Barre"<igel at igels.net>
To: ubuntu-ko at lists.ubuntu.com
Sent: 09-10-18(일) 03:09:05
Subject: [ubuntu-ko] Very unhappy with a Korean font in Karmic
Hi!
Sorry for writing in English, but my Korean isn't that good
yet.
Today I've installed the Karmic Beta, but the main Korean font
looks very bad. It's not just in nautilus, but also in the Firefox.
Often it's hard to read the letters at all (see screenshot. Left
side on my Jaunty labtop, right side on my karmic desktop). Other
fonts look fine! Is there anything I can do about it? Where do I
Regards from Germany,
Johannes
--
Besuchen Sie auch meine Korea-Seite: www.meet-korea.de

 장윤주의 해피에너지는 여성장애인과 나누는 사랑입니다 백혈병환우들을 위한 무균차량을 후원해주세요 [기부하기] 소아암과 싸우는 작은 천사들을 응원해주세요 [기부하기]