debian birthday and software freedom day

Billy Kagz kagaib at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 10:11:24 UTC 2013

On 06/08/2013, Christopher Eugene <xriseugene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Billy thanks for the headsup! Where do you suggest we meet or what
> agenda do you have?
>

> On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 11:01 AM, Billy Kagz <kagaib at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hi fellow kenyan opensource users..15th and 21st August are important
>> dates to us..coz one is the debian birthday where our daily ubuntu is
>> derived..and software freedom day,where we celebrate opensource..what
>> are your plans for this cooool days..can we meet chat and cheers to
>> this days..
>>

> --
> Omar Christopher Eugene
> Freelancer
> Editor: http://www.designoob.wordpress.com

i guys i would like to ask if there is any one of us who knows of any
registered comps club in university of nairobi or jkuat or any private
or public university in nairobi..so that we could give them this idea
of an opensource day..get a table at the campus..give out isos of
linux and other opensource softwares like mozilla..then later take
photos of the day..but will have shared about the opensouce world..i
say we are the change we wish to c..i would really suggest we do a
facebook page or twitter handle..