Custom Cross Platform Open Source Kenyan Payroll Software

Joseph W Joshua joshua at blueprint-group.co.ke
Fri Jan 6 07:52:22 UTC 2012

Custom Cross Platform Open Source Kenyan Payroll Software

We have been looking into the development of cross platform software for the
Kenyan market.

Our payroll system uses the Qt Toolkit and currently runs on Windows, Linux,
Mac OS and BSD.

We are currently porting it to iOS and android.

For the linux version, we need ubuntu users who are in need of a payroll
system to join us as testers of this wonderful open source payroll system.

joejoshw at gmail.com

+254724276654