ubuntu 10.04

Isaac Witmer isaaclw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 10:43:45 BST 2010

David, I don't have all the disks you were listing:
Ubuntu Desktop 10.04, Ubuntu, Netbook 10.04, Ubuntu Server 10.04,
Linux Mint 9, and Ubuntu 10.04 Alternate Install
But I do have a large collection of debian files (I run an
apt-cacher-ng server along with the mini CD for my installs.

That said, I'm not quite sure what you're expecting. If you want the
data and can stop by, that isn't a problem... I don't have disks I can
just hand out though.
Other then that, downloading would be the way to go. I assume you know
where to find the links on the website? I would suggest torrenting
them.

-Isaac