MySQL Issue

Antony Kipingor kipingor at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 08:28:01 GMT 2010

Hello Brian,

I did all that and I still have this issue, I have no Idea what to do,
thanks for that suggestion though, anything else?

Antony Kipingor
Chat  Google Talk: kipingor  Skype: qwelegen  Y! messenger:
akipingor at yahoo.com
Contact Me  Linkedin <http://ke.linkedin.com/in/kipingor>Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/kipingor>Twitter <http://twitter.com/otadev>

--- @ WiseStamp Signature