Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Allan Maungu lumtegis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 14:50:00 BST 2009

LinkedIn
------------

Allan Maungu requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Andrew,

- Allan

Accept invitation from Allan Maungu
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c58KB3Kn50qabjVkDPDx-tjpSS_LbKVu-Ty-CbGJ/blk/I1498447624_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYQczoTd3gUejgNiiYUjBFGcmFoq2YPdzcPdPkNejsLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Allan Maungu
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c58KB3Kn50qabjVkDPDx-tjpSS_LbKVu-Ty-CbGJ/blk/I1498447624_2/39vd38SdPgQe3AQckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW your LinkedIn profile helps you control your public image when people search for you? Setting your profile as public means your LinkedIn profile will come up when people enter your name in leading search engines. Take control of your image!
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-22/

------
(c) 2009, LinkedIn Corporation