SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY

Ronald Odero ronaldodero at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:24:39 BST 2008

Hi all,
Just a reminder, SFD is arround the corner (every 3rd Saturday of september)
on 20th. Unfortunately, from the looks of things, I do not see an exhibition
as last time coz there is no organizer of the event. But we can still do it
ourselves.Why can't we get a list of proposals on how we can go about it,
especially on the venue. The SFD team has already sent me a package for it.
PS:After this, I would like to relinquish my position as the team leader, so
I would like this to be also part of the agenda.
Ronald.