Ubuntu-ke Digest, Vol 19, Issue 11 (Euler Problems)

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:10:56 BST 2008

Your question has been answered by Bwana Kinuthia in another post. I
just wanted to add that this thread has injected some life into this
list. It was extremely quiet for a while. In addition to our Ubuntu
evangelizing, we can use this list to discuss topics (technology
related) that interest us as Ubuntu users. I'm definitely not a
mathematician but I'm finding the challenges intruiging.

Andrew Mathenge.