Eric Kivuti erickivuti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 05:59:45 GMT 2008

Suggestion: Try a windows app using wine?

Mirror Suggestion: We should get our own server!

Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 09:28:10 +0300
From: "Nzomo Bernards" <nzomosky at gmail.com>
To: "Andrew Mathenge" <mathenge at gmail.com>
Cc: kenyan team <ubuntu-ke at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi guys,

After subscribing, i have never  participated....anyway......there are this
Kobian M/boards that are using Unichrome Chipsets for Graphics......i can't
seem to configure compiz fusion and thus overlay (YUY2) is absent thus cant
watch TV.

Am using Ubuntu 7.10 x64 Gutsy Gibbon......anyone know how to get out of
this predicament? Also, we should some local mirror for Ubuntu 7.10, is
there any?

Thanx Guys!