Please help

Kagwe Gichohi kagwegichohi at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 17 07:40:13 GMT 2008

Thanks Tony,

I'll have to wait for late in the night to download 200mb worth of updates. Meanwhile I've got to find a way of making my modem work. I'm following the threads on Ubuntu forums about the Huawei E220 on Linux. Hope it works before night fall. Alternatively, is there a way of downloading updates on windows then load them to the linux?

Kagwe