unlimited data option

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 19:02:34 BST 2008

Hi Muchane,

Sorry I missed you earlier on irc - I use Africaonline's Infinet
service which is a wireless system using iBurst technology.  Check out
afol's website for more info and pricing - but this is an unlimited
service for a fixed monthly fee.  Get back to me if you need more info
- or give me a shout again on irc - channel #ubuntu-ke - and mention
my nick (mzungu) - that rings bells on my end! ;)

Cheers,
Tony

2008/4/14 kinuthia muchane <muchanek at gmail.com>:
> This email is from a ubuntu-ke subscriber to other subscribers inluding you:)
>  Hi,
>
>  I would like to know if there is a viable unlimited data option for
>  internet access out there.
>  Right now I am stuck with Safaricom's GPRS option which is driving me
>  broke, considering my lean means. At 12.60 shillings/MB, it is
>  back-breakingly expensive, I have become very deft at hitting the stop
>  button when a page seems to be taking forever to load!
>
>  Why is internet access so expensive here?
>

>  --

Tony White