getting approved

Miano Njoka mianonjoka at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 20:56:11 BST 2007

Hi,

There is just one more thing we need to do before we apply for approval,
get more members to join the team and sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
The Argentinian and Brazilian teams had 100 and 150 members respectively
when they were applying, we only have 15 members. If you haven't joined
the launchpad Ubuntu-ke Team please do so as soon as possible and also
sign the code of conduct and most importantly invite a friend. Other
than that, I think we are good to go.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArgentinaTeamApprovalApplication

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BrazilianTeam/ApprovalApplication

the catalan team had one hell of an application

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CatalanTeam/ApprovalApplication
--
There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary
and those who don't.