newspaper article

ronald odero ronaldodero at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 05:00:34 GMT 2007

I'm using the approach that Onesmus  proposes, what is open source, then ubuntu and finally the ubuntu-ke. Actually I'm also including some news items in it. Hpoefully I will complete it by the end of the day and mail it for your reviews. Please note that I'm using open source office on a windows XP environment, so I'm not sure if the attachment will be able to download for those of you who use ubuntu.