I think we've landed ourselves something

David Scannell davehat at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 14:52:49 GMT 2007

Can we have an update on this Ronald? What's happening, Who is this guy
and all that sort of stuff...

Cheers,

David

PS, sorry I missed the first national Irc chat on Sunday due to delayed
flights. I heard there were a good few people present though. Can
someone email the list with an outline of what was discussed for those
of us who missed it. Also, when's the next one?