Cannot attend today's IRC meeting

David davehat at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 12:46:13 BST 2007

Sorry for the late notice, but I will not be able to attend the IRC meeting
today. I have recently returned to the UK and I have an opportunity to catch
up with a member of my family who I have not seen for some time.
Unfortunately it clashes with today's meeting.

Please could someone send me a copy of this (and the last) meeting so that I
can stay up to date. I will email the list later this week with an update of
where I have got to with regards to action points from the last meeting.

Once again, my apologies.

David.

PS, Ronald, please look into getting the Ubuntu IRC bots onto our channel.
As LoCo team contact, you will need to contact the ubotu/Lo**Co**Bot
maintainers. Details here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBots - the
important one is the log bot and I think all you have to do is email the
maintainer and go from there.