A Competition for Web and Mobile Developers in Jordan

Beshr Kayali beshrkayali at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:50:07 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Hope you're doing well.

I'm Beshr Kayali, Developer Tournament Lead at ArabNet.

I just wanted to let you guys know about a programming competition we're having for web and mobile developers in Jordan.

The competition is part of the ArabNet Developer Tournament, a series of regional competitions for web and mobile developers in MENA, and it'll take place on the 3rd of November in Amman, Jubaiha, at the Royal Scientific Society, Mechanic Labs Building, Founders Auditorium.

Developers and coders will go head-to-head in a 4-round 12-hour tournament-style competition that will recognize the top 4 developers and reward them with a total of $5000 in cash prizes.

The top four winners will also receive flight and accommodation to compete for the final title during ArabNet Digital Summit 2013 for a chance to win $10K (ten thousand dollars) for the first place, $5K for the 2nd, and $2500 for the 3rd.

You can find more information about the Tournament in Amman here: http://arabnet.me/arabnet-developer-tournament-amman-3-november/

Here's what happened at Beirut's competition: http://arabnet.me/development-showdown-beirut

Participating at this competition is free, you just need to register at: http://tournament.arabnet.me/register/

Also, if you'd like to help out, you can become an official representative for the tournament in Amman, you just need to apply here: https://arabnet.wufoo.com/forms/or-program-oeuuuoeuuu-oeuoeoeuuuu/