[JoLUG-General] A problem in accessing some sites using UBUNTU

Loai Farajallah loai.farajallah at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:57:57 GMT 2010

"not allowing you to access"  means that when I type the url in the browser
I get a white page with"Network error" and "time out error".

The strange thing that some times after some hours (without doing anything
to the system) these sites become available!!!

more details about the problem
http://www.ventanazul.com/webzine/articles/cannot-access-websites-ubuntu-gutsy-gibbon