Ramadan Iftar gathering

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 7 14:08:20 BST 2008

Salam alikum,

We are planning to hold Ramadan Iftar day for Jolug and its sub
groups, Ubuntu Jordan and Jordan PHP.
It should take place sometime between 15-25 Ramadan/September

If you are interested please send me a private email with your
confirmation and phone number as we have to collect cash to
reservations,
reservation should be 15-25 JOD (too :P) per fasting human and mostly
it's going to be in an hotel.

Again, if you are interested send me a private email including your
name and phone number to arrange cash collection.

Thank you
o Ramadan Karim.

--
Your Freedom is worth more than you think. Take advantage of it while
you can.

http://Ubuntu.com/ Linux for Human Beings
http://Nashmi.org/ Ubuntu Jordan LoCo
Mobile: 962 77 7795404
Skype: jadmadi
1024D/1BC049D2
CBBB C94C 7F28 8F65 1696 CF01 82DD 2C87 1BC0 49D2