June Activity - REMINDER

Khamis Siksek khamis.siksek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 13:45:28 BST 2008

ya khsarah!! :-(

Too late Issa I think, besides, we need more than you and Jad to do this in
the required time, which is during this week, otherwise this month will pass
without any events in it.

Loco team, this is  important, it will give us more support from Canonical,
and already gave us a good image infront of the private, public and
government (What?!!), we have things that are being cooked now that was
related to the events we did before, the more events we do the more
attention we get and the more our message is delivered.

I do not know about you Jad, but I am a little bit disappointed, I know that
I should not since this is volunteer work, but I hoped that this group
contains more believers.

Best regards,

--

Khamis Siksek