WiMax on Ubuntu..??

Jad/Hakam madi Jad at Ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 10:23:47 BST 2008

To use their 'Wireless flying-saucer solution' you got to be wired,
unfortunately they wont be releasing the USB adapting anytime soon as
it depends on high coverage which they don't have yet.

If I understand human beings correctly, going wireless is the only
advantage of getting WiMax or WiTribe and both offer you a flying
saucer that doesn't work without electricity plugin and you wont get
connected without wiring your machine to it or wiring your wireless
router to it.