[JoLUG-General] Eid Mubarak

Khamis Siksek khamis.siksek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 02:24:55 GMT 2008

Wa Alaikum al-salam,

Eid Mubarak to you too and to all brothers and sisters, may Allah bless you
and all your beloved ones

True, your last call went unanswered, but we are still fond of mansaf, but
it was I think a hard time to all of us, let us have one next Saturday, it
will be a good time to meet and to enjoy a meal together.

Best regards,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 12:51 AM, Abdallah <abdallah123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Assalam Alaikum wrwb
>
> Eid mubarak unto you my dear brothers and sisters.
>
> May Allah swt make it a happy and blessed Eid unto you and your families.
>

> Apparently no one is fond of manasef any more.  My last call for a food
> fest went unanswered.  Maybe Spring is a better time.  :D
>

> Anyway. I wish you all a happy time.   Please make good dua'a for me as
> insha'Allah I will you.
>

> Abdallah

> ### Jordan Linux Users Group ###
> http://Jolug.org/