Ubuntu Launch Party

Omar omar.the.pythoner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 20:17:14 BST 2008

Lol, yeah, unfortunately that's true Jad. :-)

But ya know what I'm thinking? I think it'll be great if we at least try
to celebrate the release of Hardy Heron in our way.

I'm not sure how, but maybe we could come up with a nice idea for an
event, or something that we guarantee that there will be as many
attendants as possible. And of course, the best way to guarantee that is
by adding a nice taste of mansaf to the party!--> LOL, just kidding.. :)

I mean, for example, the Linux Festival that was held in 29, December
2007 wasn't bad at all. In fact, it was amazing! :D
I don't mean that you should redo it once again, but maybe something
similar to it.

And if you guys wanna listen to me, I personally believe that the
release of Hardy Heron can be a great chance for us to spread the Ubuntu
Philosophy to more and more people. Because in my opinion, we need the
Ubuntu philosophy not only in software and computing, but we need it in
everything in our lives. Am I right guys?