Ubuntu Launch Party

Seif Attar iam at seifattar.net
Mon Apr 21 19:31:28 BST 2008

Sorry for the double post, but I actually though I was submiting to this
mailing list when I posted to JOLUG :) Hope the thread doesn't catch on
over there and annoy any1 ;)

Hello,

It's weird that I am mentioning this, since I am not in Jordan, but
Hardy Heron is to be released on the 26th, they have Hardy Release
parties in different countries, see here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardyReleaseParties , and I don't see Jordan on
the list.

I am in no position to organise an event, since I don't know all the new
places, but  it's reason to party, oo hayni nakasht il mawdoo3! :) and
we'll have some pics for the wiki!

Peace,
Seif A.