[ubuntu-it] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Mircha Emanuel D'Angelo mirchaemanuel a gmail.com
Mer 21 Apr 2010 11:23:37 BST

LinkedIn
------------Mircha Emanuel D'Angelo requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Nicola,

- Mircha Emanuel

Accept invitation from Mircha Emanuel D'Angelo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/iMDcWyhDEL4c3iDEYJ8MeanDyEm43JD5WCGGriTB/blk/I1981069695_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnPkVdzASc34Uej59bQtzqzhUgORHbP8VczAOdz0Qcz4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Mircha Emanuel D'Angelo
http://www.linkedin.com/e/iMDcWyhDEL4c3iDEYJ8MeanDyEm43JD5WCGGriTB/blk/I1981069695_2/39vdjASejoMcjwVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/ewp/inv-21/

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation