[ubuntu-it] hi

Ioderi sandro ioderisandro a yahoo.it
Lun 30 Giu 2008 16:25:55 BST

Dear friend:
   we are an electronical wholesale company which locates in China,we have lots of good products with high quality and low price; such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Notebooks, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, and so on.
   In order to gratulate Olympic Games of 2008 years in Beijing, our company have a favourable campaign in this month; buy more, get more discount.
   This is a god-given chance. we hope you can hold it quickly.
   Every success in your business.
    I'm waitting for your reply now.thanks
website : www.electricaleden.com
MSN     : electricaleden a hotmail.com
Yahoo : electricaleden a yahoo.com.cn
Email    : electricaleden a yahoo.com.cn

      Hai un indirizzo email difficile da ricordare?
Scegli quello che hai sempre desiderato su Yahoo! Mail
http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nuovo_indirizzo.html