[ubuntu-it] It is possible to resize a filesystem after installation ?

Christopher Bianchi ienabellamy a gmail.com
Mer 30 Apr 2008 18:43:52 BST

If you want respond me in italian it's perfect, i'm italian, but i've
copy and paste this from ubuntu forum :-D
Hello, the situation is this:

i've installed a Hardy Heron AMD64 in my entirely hard disk.
I've make only a big partition (/) . + swap, naturally.

So, because, i wish to play windows games seriously, not with wine, my
question is this:

it's possible resize the entire filesystem ext3 after an installation ?
and if it's possible, if i install windows, the windows loader may boot
my ubuntu ?

i need a workaround !

grazie :D !