[ubuntu-it] LiveCD and drivers for UBS WLAN

Michele m.zarri a gmail.com
Gio 27 Set 2007 22:52:46 BST

Hello,

I am thinking about upgrading to the new Ubuntu Release next month, however
I would like to make sure that my WLAN card will work on it.
At present the card (Compaq W200 USB module, orinoco) works fine with Edgy,
although I need to compile the drivers every time I update the kernel.

So my question: is it possible to test if the Gutsy Gibbon is suitable for
me from the live CD?

Note that I normally need to reboot to get the driver going.

Cheers,

Michele