#ubuntu-ko on libera.chat not registered on ChanServ and no one has Op

한영빈(Youngbin Han) ybhan at ubuntu.com
Mon May 1 04:58:19 UTC 2023

Hello folks,

While me and our Korean LoCo folks trying to invite discord bridge bot on
matrix side, We found that #ubuntu-ko on libera.chat is not registered on
ChanServ and our IRC admin[0] who is supposed to have Op also has no access
to Op.

It would be glad if someone can help with this issue so that we can keep
our channel clean and also bring the bridge bot to allow discord folks to
talk with IRC folks :)

FYI, I also created a ticket[1] regarding this on RT.

Best,
Youngbin

[0] Seowon Jung, Seony on libera.chat https://launchpad.net/~jswlinux
[1] https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=69540
한영빈 (Youngbin Han)
Organizer @ UbuCon Asia 2022 & Ubuntu Korea Community
youngbin at ubuntu-kr.org | ybhan at ubuntu.com
GPG Fingerprint D8C8103B16C56E34B56F9A4230B729F712138599