No subject

Xen list at xenhideout.nl
Sat May 7 01:27:44 UTC 2016

I want to tell a little story.

It begins and ends in disaster ;-).

Not really, well maybe it does.

Recently I got banned on the #ubuntu channel on IRC. I am sure some people
remember me. I must have been going by the name of Jonathan or something
the kind, I don't really remember.

I happen to have some experience with being in places where authority is
present. I happen to have a lot of experience with that.

These places could, for instance, be summarized as kinds of prisons. I
will say no more than that I guess. You already know where this is going.

I had wanted to write a different message but I held back and the
opportunity got lost, because the time for it is gone now.

I really hate you people, is all I want to say. I hope you rot and die in
hell, like you are causing others to die and rot in hell.

Regards,

Xen.