Regarding joining the #snappy channel

Mritunjai Singh mrsingh at ssni.com
Tue Dec 13 21:21:03 UTC 2016

Hi,

I want to start using Snappy Ubuntu core for app(snaps) development. I have one VM(Ubuntu 16.04) installed on my window PC and I want to start the app development for x86 Linux and then move to the ARM architecture. I have one olimex board in which I have one application already running, I want to strip down that application and make it a snappy application. It would be good if someone can guide me how to proceed and also give me pointer /link to start with.

Also I want to join #snappy channel for the same. Let me know how to join this channel.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mritunjai