Results from applications for ops rights

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Tue Aug 23 16:08:33 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We'd like to welcome the newest applicants to our OPs team; joining us will be:

* Caleb Howland (SonikkuAmerica), and
* Krytarik Radio (krytarik).

The IRCC has approved the following operator appointments:

#lubuntu: krytarik
#ubuntu: Unit193
#ubuntu-offtopic: SonikkuAmerica
#ubuntu-ops: Unit193
#ubuntustudio: krytarik
#xubuntu: krytarik

In addition to the above, the ACL for #ubuntu+1 has been updated to match #ubuntu. ACLs will be updated Real Soon Now(TM) for the new positions. There are still people who applied after this round of applications began processing, and we will look at these soon.

The IRCC thanks everyone for their patience with the various delays in this series of appointments.

Regards,

..C.. (hggdh) for the IRCC.