Pending requests for OPS access on our channels -- +1/-1 needed

Jeffrey Flaker jflaker at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:56:51 UTC 2015

While I don't believe that anyone on the list will turn out to be bad
apples, we also will have others online that will "police" any ops
getting out of line.  I'm not 100% sure of the process of mentoring an
op, but the community has generally shown that as a whole, those who
want to help will fulfill that responsibility as best they can.

I therefore vote in the proposed slate.