complain about petty dictator op on freenode

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 11 07:45:55 UTC 2015

I definitely understand that part, but after trying for so long and
knowing IRC for a good while, I believe that the channel has changed a
lot since I got in on 2011. And not for better, I could say.

Still, in this particular case I would've loved to see a bit more
patience between both of the user and the operator. The user was a bit
desperate and was asking for information that no one would have provided
(at least at that point in time), but the operator didn't respond in the
best wording either. Just my 2 cents.

José Antonio Rey