Channel approval

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 20:26:37 UTC 2015

Good day all,  I have started a project to connect all ubuntu users in
Africa in one channel, because, being such a vast area there are some
countries that only have one or 2 users with no chance or guidance for
forming their own locos or contact with other Ubuntu users. I have
created an IRC channel, #ubuntu-africa for this purpose. There are
already 7 official locos that have joined. Could I please have it
approved? And bots added for logs and meetings etc.
Thank you in advance
Miles Sharpe (Kilos on irc)