My resignation from the IRCC

John Chiazzese oneidle at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 04:24:04 UTC 2014

Hello everybody,

The past couple of months have been the most stressful time I have had
on IRC in 15 years. I don't know what the hell is going on but I am
seeing people I care for really upset and I am hating this.

As of this moment I am no longer interested in being a part of all this
fighting. I just watched two people I consider to be good friends leave
the ops team channel because of something I was a part of. Last thing I
ever wanted to do was upset my friends. I am sorry.

Effective immediately I am giving up my seat on the IRCC.

IdleOne.