Vote to suspend Eir

Paul Tagliamonte paultag at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 9 14:02:25 UTC 2011

> I have posted this because the discussion has ended, and the notes in the
> IRC meeting show that suspending eir is not an option. hence why I've called
> for a vote to find out what the majority of users think/want.

Look, go elsewhere. This is not productive, and Mailing Lists are not
a mechanism to vote.

I don't care about eir, and I really don't want a flood of emails
about more of the same. If you want to hold a vote, use a voting site.

But that's useless since it's up to the council. This is not majority
rule, and it's not a democracy. It's a meritocracy.

I ask you to please end this discussion here.

kthx,
Paul

--
All programmers are playwrights, and all computers are lousy actors.

#define sizeof(x) rand()
:wq