Stormy Facts Implementation drawing closer.

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 15 06:07:45 UTC 2011

Hi All,

This is now the 3rd message we have sent to the list asking for people
to test the new stormyfacts factoid plugin for ubottu. (we still
haven't had anyone go and play with/try to break the bot). This plugin
offers lots of benefits the old plugin didn't, including the factoid
requests and the mysql backend.

I would like you all to please go test and familiarize yourselves
withe the workings so you are not surprised when the implementation
happens.

The channel it is enabled in currently is #ubuntu-bots-test and the
bot name is scratDev. You can find documentation at
http://m4v.com.ar/ubuntu/stormyfacts_readme.html and some more info in
the email below.

I look forward to seeing people trying to break things in
#ubuntu-bots-test :) :D

Cheers

Jussi