IRC Council Membership

Jussi Schultink jussi01 at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 21 12:35:39 UTC 2011

Hey all!

As many of you know, there is a little Jussi fork coming soon - I'm
really excited about it, but under no delusions of the time it will
take. As well as that, I have received a slightly different role at
work which will somewhat increase my responsibilities.

So, with all this in mind, I will be resigning from my post on the
Ubuntu IRC Council on the same date as 3 other members of the team's
terms expire. (21/12/2011) - The Ubuntu Community Council should
hopefully get an announcement about the election out soon.

I also will be around in an operator capacity a lot less than I had
been prior to the IRCC appointment, but hopefully will still have time
to jump online sometimes. (perhaps in the middle of the night while
burping the baby? :P )

I'd like to say thanks to all those who supported, helped and gave
time to the Ubuntu IRC effort while I have been around - its been a
blast.

Jussi